Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Soon

In a few days I will leave Boston - not forever, only for four weeks. From Boston via New York and Madrid to Salamanca.

Four weeks doing nothing else than learning Spanish, enjoying spring in the hopefully warm climate of southern Europe, having fun..... (and besides that a little bit of writing English abstracts and papers)

And end of April, I will come back to Boston: to enjoy spring, and summer, and hopefully also autumn and the beginning of the winter.

YES, maybe I will get the chance to stay in Boston for the first part of my final year of Medical School. Somehow complicated, since Harvard and the US immigration authority try everything to kick me out of the country. But my supervisor promised to organize an internship in radiology again for four more months.

Until I have to leave Boston again - to work in one of the Spanish-speaking countries somewhere in the world.....

And that is the main reason why I go to Spain now.

No comments: