After a long travel I arrived in Boston Friday afternoon. And I felt like I was coming home. In the bus I already talked to friends and in the evening I met my best Boston friend and former roommate Ben who returned to Germany nearly a year ago, but coincidentally is visiting Boston right now too.
Saturday was a wonderful day with nearly 30℃. I met the next best friend Chris (German medical student who was in Boston a year ago to do research and who returned a while ago to do an internship for his final year of Med School) at Boston Common and we spent a couple of hours in the park and in the harbour talking about medicine, future plans and former times.
Later I went to the MIT Ballroom Dance Competition where Ben was dancing in the Silver competition.


In the evening I went together with Ben (THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FREE TICKET!!!!) to the Dance Show with Luca and Loraine Baricchi. It was amazing to see someone dance most complicated figures looking easy and smooth.

Later in the evening I went to the Concert of my former orchestra Harvard Wind Ensemble and met all of my friends there. They played a nice concert performing only American composers together with one of the Harvard Jazz Bands.
Finally I went out to meet some other friends and at 2am I went to bed - exhausted, but incredibly happy and knowing that Boston is the place on earth where I want to live.
No comments:
Post a Comment