
I'm like the little boy in the picture, begging for help in carrying the megalith. The megalith of my university change in Germany two years ago. It already created so many problems, several times I nearly gave up. And now these problems reappeared - or better: they never ended.
I can't believe it: To finalize my application for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE = Amerikanisches Staatsexamen in Medizin), the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Students of the United States of America wants a proof for all my courses that I ever took at my first Medical School and that were accepted by my second Medical School. Half of them were already approved by my first state exam in Germany and never had to be approved by my second Medical School, and last year I already fulfilled all the requirements for my Medical Degree. I only need one tiny stupid stupid final exam to achieve the aim of my previous life: the two letters behind my name - MD.
Maybe I have to ask my parents if I fell in a pot of magic potion as a kid. Maybe this would enable me now to carry a megalith and even laugh at the same time.
For sure, I will be able to laugh about the whole story in a few years. As soon as it has the final Happy End.
No comments:
Post a Comment