Now it is already somehow like coming home: I know the house, I know my room, I know the scenery and there is always plenty of stuff to discuss with Linda and Ralph.
And currently there is no place on earth where I can work better than here. Because I am not here to enjoy the nature, I am here to work with the view on the great nature.
And I live in a family: meals together with awesome food, interesting conversations with Native Americans (otherwise I might loose my German accent, but adapt the Greek or Spanish one ;-) ), movie evenings......
Yesterday we watched "The Great Debaters" and I can highly recommend it - not only if you are a Harvard student.Of course the end plays in Harvard, but this is only a side show. Great actors make the trouble of segregation in the 1930s and its consequences on education palpable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQEMMKCz7jM
And of course, today I was once more woken up by the amazing view out of my room.
Since I was already awake early in the morning I started working right after sunrise, allowing me to spend some time at the beach down at Lake Winnepesaukee later in the morning. Isn't it beautiful???
No comments:
Post a Comment