Sunday, August 3, 2008

New York





We had a supercool time together in New York.
Chris, a close German friend of mine and medical student who was doing research in Boston until April, returned to the US for a short summer vacation and work.

But unfortunately the funniest pictures ever - from our visit at a market in 7th avenue where we tried on the fanciest sunglasses - were destroyed by the broken SD card of my camera. They are an abstract painting (maybe the real art????) in red, green, blue and yellow. Only the pictures from the second part of our stay still exist.

Now it is sure: I will return to Germany on December 9th. Just a few minutes ago I booked an unbelievable cheap direct flight Boston - Frankfurt (Lufthansa student air fares make it possible!). I will arrive at the airport at 5.25am.
I also booked my flights to the conference in Chicago. I will spent the last week of my 16-months-stay in the US in Chicago and will only return to Boston to have a farewell-party and to get my luggage packed.

No comments: